Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Middle Child

            Being a middle child is not a happy experience for me especially if you are only three siblings in the family and the age is near the elder and almost ten years from the youngest nothing was left for you. The attention they give was for the elder and for the youngest and for you just obey them and if there are happy with it you may also feel the same way. You are always jealous to your siblings but other says that don’t be jealous with them because that are your siblings not the other child to be mad at them. I don’t how my parents treated them because all of them are having new things and me sometimes are second hand and if I really want to have a new things I have to my money and buy what I want or even if they buy me new things they will tease me about it and they don’t ever feel that I don’t like if they are teasing me. When the parents are having a bad conversation with her they want to leave the house right now and don’t come unlike the elder having a bad conversation with them there always telling something then stop talking then that’s all. Even if I don’t like to raise my voice with them because there are my parents I don’t but I always used to it but after that I talk to god and please forgive me of what I have done to my parents and can’t tell to them that I really sorry to the things that I don’t want to do.
            But I have one question why is it so unfair for me?
            I always looking for the answer to my own question because I feel that I don’t belong to this family and I also want to know my purpose here in the world because god put here for just nothing all of us has a purpose. I love my family but they don’t know that I want them to appreciate it and notice it by their own not because I’m telling them but because they feel it. And if I became successful I don’t want to forget them I want them to be successful to and in my successful I want them to have it because of the hard work they put when I was a child until  now of what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment